· 1 Exercise is proven to prevent a number of serious diseases. Why not get out in front and do the best over all thing for your health and include a little exercise into your daily routine. There are a multiple proven health benefits to exercise and working out. I feel like I have experienced this in my own life and I like to encourage others to also adopt a lifestyle that includes some form of exercise.
· 2 Even a little exercise goes a long way. Most people think they need to be doing epic workouts to receive the health benefits of exercise and in such thinking talk themselves out of even getting off the couch and getting out there and doing something. Even small levels of increased activity by including some exercise into your day can increase lifespan and reduce several different types of diseases including type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, stroke and some cancers.
· 3 Replacing bad habits that you maybe doing now with good exercise habits and nutritional choices can lead to making you feel better and improve your overall levels of confidence and positive self image.
· 4 I often hear from people that they just don’t have time to workout/exercise and or they are just too tired. There is hard evidence however that getting in a workout will refresh you mentally. I have personally experienced many times with my busy schedule pushing myself to the gym but 10 minutes into the workout I feel renewed making me more productive and positive.
· 5 Your muscle has memory – a snap shot of what is happening is that when you train your muscles generate new nuclei and these nuclei are like local memory mechanisms in the muscle. Even when you may reduce your training for whatever reason and lose some muscle mass the nuclei remain which is why once you start to train again you are not starting from square one but can benefit from some previous training. Take note though that this muscle memory ability does diminish with age – good thing to start a life practice of exercise when you are young – though it is never too late to get into shape!